- Bulk excavation and rock excavation of approximately 400,000 cu.m for the West of the Barrow section;
- Transport approximately 60,000 cu.m of material by road haulage;
- Excavation and replace 30,000 cu.m of bog marsh material including management of the disposal locations;
- Excavation of foundations for pier abutments for cable stayed bridge river crossing;
- Install a number of precast culverts and underpasses, responsible for the excavation and earthworks, concrete works, lifting, temporary works, placing and sealing of units;
- Accommodation works for local residents.