Works carried out within a live plant under a regulated environment and co-ordinated around the existing factory shut down therefore certain elements completed in advance to ensure the existing factory remained operational.
- Works carried out within a live plant with a regulated environment.
- Bulk earthworks element of the project which includes the excavation and disposal of approximately 70,000 cu.m of material
- Bulk filling of access roads and laydown areas.
- Forming berms and walkways using site won materials.
- Construction of long term site haul road with imported stone.
- Waste – installation of storm, foul and process drainage and associated chambers.
- Utilities – installation of gas, electrical (MV & LV) and fiber optic and associated chambers.