This project comprises the full earthworks, drainage and services installation to construct a new landfill cell.
- Excavation of 100,000 cu.m of suitable and unsuitable material;
- Placement of engineered clay to achieve formation level for the proposed cell;
- Excavate suitable clay material and place as clay liner to proposed cell;
- Place and install geotextile separator layer;
- Excavate and place gravel to act as leachate collection layer;
- Install leachate collection pipework within the collection layer.